Tuesday 28 April 2015

Some Lies most Ladies want Us to believe About Them

I've heard ladies say this and more. To be candid, I don't believe most of 'em (My opinion though ) Whereas, an infinitesimal minority are real about it, a huge majority are simply thriving on these lies.

Well, I'm speaking both from experience and knowledge...

What Are Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them:

(1). Ladies Are More Faithful Than Guys

By now you know the truth na Female eagles may be but not ladies.
Our ladies find it fun and thrilling dating more than one guy.
They call it, "EXPLORE".

(2). I'm Doing You A Favour By Being Your Girl

Whether implied or verbalised, this is a fallacy. The population of girls can comfortably triple the number of guys in your environment. Meaning, you can chose. You have the luxury to select. That's why you shouldn't kill yourself over one girl Chyke, if she misbehaves, swerve! You're too big for that joor.

(3). Guys Enjoy Intimacy More Than Girls

Of course, by now we know the truth. It's obvious girls enjoy it more I speak from... *clears throat*

(4). I'm Not Good at recognizing Faces

Hmm... 10% are sincere, 30% are due to eye or psychological problems and 60% are not true. All those one na forming technique abeg.

(5). I Don't Eat Much/ I'm Watching My Weight

Iffa hear! Guys used to lead in this area until this millennium. The "I'm on a diet " sentence is one of the biggest lie ever. Why? Girls who are watching their weight don't go about announcing it.

(6). I Can Get Any Guy I Want

Any little issue, they wanna dump him because they feel they can get any guy they want. Ironically, they're are still searching. Research has it that about 75% of pretty girls are still single.
Why? Too much forming only to "lay low" for another

Written by: Emusmith


No comments:

Post a Comment